Current Positions Available
Social Media & Marketing Assistant – Kingsgrove, NSW
We are currently searching for a Social Media & Marketing Assistant to join our team. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for developing, creating and managing a number of our social media accounts across the business. In addition you will provide support in coordinating and executing events which we host and sponsor. You will also work closely with internal teams to be across the marketing calendar for our campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and implement inspiring and engaging content that connects our business with our social media community and support the marketing team in continuing to provide customers with great event experiences. We are looking for an individual who is immersed in digital culture and is passionate about creating and co-ordinating content across social media and ready to step into this role and grow our social media community and support the business growth. This is a permanent full time position working 5 days a week located at our Head Office in Kingsgrove, Sydney.
- Create and deliver social media strategies across all channels including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Develop and maintain social media marketing calendars in-line with our in-store and online activities
- Plan, coordinate and monitor channel content for creativity, consistency in tone of voice and on-brand messaging
- Liaise with suppliers on sourcing and creating content to use across our social media channels
- Moderate conversations and encourage our customers to interact and respond to customers in a timely manner
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of social media marketing activities
- Engage and build relationships with influencers and ambassadors to generate content and engagement through social media
- Work with strategic brand partners to deliver product content
- Support the planning and implementation of events
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- BSC degree in Marketing or relevant field, with 1-2 or more years proven work experience in Social Media
- Good understanding of social media platforms and experience managing Facebook and Instagram
- Experience working with social media monitoring and scheduling tools, with a good understanding of the fundamental tools used to measure social media
- Have excellent written and communication skills, with creative abilities in copywriting and content generation
- Working knowledge of social media tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social or similar
- You will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and a natural communicator
- Be able to work in a very fast paced ever-changing environment with ease and handle a broad range of projects
- You will also have a strong passion for creativity, a natural multitasker with good time management skills, who shows initiative and is self-motivated with a flexible attitude and is an achievement orientated person
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their application. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Full Time Assistant Store Manager Position – Brookvale, NSW
The Eckersley's group is seeking Full Time Assistant Store Manager Positions for our Brookvale, NSW.
The successful applicant must possess sales experience and have a positive 'can-do' attitude. Experience in the art & craft industry would be preferred but not essential.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager and help manage the day to day running of the store including rostering, reporting, staff performance and ensuring that all staff abide by company policies and procedures, including Work Health and Safety. You will assist in motivating and mentoring a small team to provide exceptional customer service.
Email Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org